PT Receptionist (Madrid, IA)
- Greet coworkers, residents, family members, and guests in a friendly and professional manner
- Answer telephones and relay messages, as needed
- Provide services and supplies for residents such as forwarding mail, delivering packages and flowers, and submitting maintenance requests
- Assists departments with performing miscellaneous administrative tasks as requested
- Ability to work weekends and holiday as required/needed as this position requires every other weekend (Saturday and Sunday)
- Computer experience and general clerical skills
- Exceptional attendance
- Servant spirit
(Full-time) Health, Dental and Vision
Employee Assistance Program
Alternate wage scale available for those who choose to waive benefits
*Actual wage based on experience
- And much more!
If you feel like you, or someone you know, would be a good fit for this opportunity within Western Home Communities- we would love to talk!
Western Home Communities is a continuing care retirement community (CCRC). That means we offer residential living for seniors at every stage of health, activity and independence, from those who need no assistance, to others who require round-the-clock nursing care. This is often referred to as the continuum of care.
Mission Statement: Western Home Communities is a charitable Christian Service Organization that assertively creates fulfilling lifestyles for those we serve, their families and our employees.
The ideal candidate for this position supports the Western Home Communities values of people first, servant spirit, innovation and financial integrity.
We offer an array of living options, care, and services for the well-being of our clients.
Join our team to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
Type of Employment: Part-Time
Premium Job Posting (contact for more information): Premium Job Posting