Physical Therapy Assistant
- Assists directly and indirectly with the delivery of physical therapy treatment interventions and services, under the general supervision of the Physical Therapist, and as outlined by an established treatment plan and in accordance with state practice guidelines
- Provides direct patient care to primarily adult and geriatric patients
- Assists Physical Therapist in establishing restorative nursing programs
- Maintains appropriate patient schedules as per established guidelines
- Successful completion of an accredited Physical Therapist Assistant Program
- Valid license or eligible for licensure to practice as a Physical Therapist Assistant in Iowa
- High level communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Effective leadership and customer relationship skills.
- Ability to exercise mature judgment with initiative in analyzing and solving problems.
Anyone interested in this opportunity can reach out to Kelsey Young at 319-222-2057 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to answer any additional questions.
Type of Employment: Part-Time
Premium Job Posting (contact for more information): Premium Job Posting