Physical Therapist (PRN)
- The Physical Therapist participates in the evaluation, care plan development and delivery of physical therapy treatment interventions and services, in accordance with state practice guidelines.
- Successful functioning in this position contributes directly to the overall Western Home mission of providing the best possible care for residents.
- High level of communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Effective leadership and customer relationship skills.
- Ability to exercise mature judgement with initiative in analyzing and solving problems.
- Successful completion of an accredited Physical Therapy Program.
- Valid license or eligible for licensure to practice Physical Therapy in Iowa.
Type of Employment: Part-Time