Physical Therapist (PRN)
Western Home Communities is seeking to add a PRN Physical Therapist to join our team, and we want you. If you feel you are qualified for this position, please submit an application on our website today!
- Participates in the evaluation, care plan development and delivery of physical therapy treatment interventions and services, in accordance with state practice guidelines
- Provides appropriate supervision for occupational therapist assistants in compliance with licensure, regulatory and company requirements
- Develops and implements treatment plans that focus on functional and measurable outcomes and adheres to professional standards of practice
- Successful completion of an accredited Physical Therapy Program
- Valid license or eligible for licensure to practice Physical Therapy in Iowa
- High level communication skills, both verbal and written
- Effective leadership and customer relationship skills
- Ability to exercise mature judgment with initiative in analyzing and solving problems
- Flexible PTO
- 401k Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Alternate wage scale available for those who choose to waive benefits
- *Actual wage based on experience
- And much more!
If you feel like you, or someone you know, would be a good fit for this opportunity within Western Home Communities- we would love to talk!
Western Home Communities is a continuing care retirement community (CCRC). That means we offer residential living for seniors at every stage of health, activity and independence, from those who need no assistance, to others who require round-the-clock nursing care. This is often referred to as the continuum of care.
Western Home Communities is a charitable Christian Service Organization that assertively creates fulfilling lifestyles for those we serve, their families and our employees.
The ideal candidate for this position supports the Western Home Communities values of people first, servant spirit, innovation and financial integrity.
We offer an array of living options, care, and services for the well-being of our clients.
Join our team to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
Type of Employment: Part-Time
Premium Job Posting (contact for more information): Premium Job Posting