Physical Therapist (PRN)
Western Home Communities is seeking to add a PRN Physical Therapist to join our team, and we want you. If you feel you are qualified for this position, please submit an application on our website today!
- Participates in the evaluation, care plan development and delivery of physical therapy treatment interventions and services, in accordance with state practice guidelines
- Provides appropriate supervision for occupational therapist assistants in compliance with licensure, regulatory and company requirements
- Develops and implements treatment plans that focus on functional and measurable outcomes and adheres to professional standards of practice
- Successful completion of an accredited Physical Therapy Program
- Valid license or eligible for licensure to practice Physical Therapy in Iowa
- High level communication skills, both verbal and written
- Effective leadership and customer relationship skills
- Ability to exercise mature judgment with initiative in analyzing and solving problems
Anyone interested in this opportunity can reach out to an HR Representative at 319-277-2141 to answer any additional questions.
Type of Employment: Part-Time
Premium Job Posting (contact for more information): Premium Job Posting