Cedar Falls, IA
$70-75k + bonus
This client of ours is actively hiring during the COVID19 pandemic and has been deemed an essential business during this time. Looking to hire on this role immediately! Apply today!
Our client is looking for a Physical Therapist to work in the Cedar Falls, IA area. This Therapist will collaborate with other health care providers including a team of chiropractors and massage therapists.
- Develop and implement treatment plans specific to each patient to achieve positive outcomes.
- Market, develop and grow patient/client base through effective strategies and initiatives.
- Provide patient assessments to assist in determining most effective treatment option.
- Evaluate and record patient’s progress, modifying treatment plans, and revising or adopting new treatments if required.
- College degree is required; Licensed Physical Therapist.
- 3+ years of hands on Physical Therapy experience.
- Proficient in Functional Assessment Screening/Tests
- Licensed Physical Therapist.
- Basic Life Support Certification
- Employer sponsored retirement plan
- Positive work environment
Physical Therapist, patients, clients, BLS, treatments, progress
Type of Employment: Full-Time