Pediatrics Clinical Manager-RN
Coordinates the daily operations of patient care, patient flow, employee staffing, and provider productivity within the clinic. Responsible for clinical practice and compliance with established budgetary parameters and care standards. Provides positive leadership. Responsible for staff feedback and participates in performance appraisals. Follows an effective team approach to accomplish clinic goals and objectives. Maintains open communication with providers, staff, patients, families, and other departments. Demonstrates positive problem-solving skills and facilitates resolution of patient care issues daily. This position also supervises the interpretive services staff and operations in the clinic.
Performs all defined services and other related duties as assigned in accordance with the mission of Peoples Community Health Clinic (PCHC).
- Facilitates patient flow and provider productivity in the clinic.
- Responsible for and participates in the day-to-day clinical practice within the department.
- Provides RN support for clinic staff as needed.
- Supervises sufficient qualified staff to assure safe, quality patient care.
- Assists in the resolution of patient issues.
- Assists Clinical Director in the responsible use of fiscal resources.
- Assists Clinical Director with other duties as assigned.
- Works to improve work processes and clinical outcomes, including health disparity and quality improvement collaboratives.
- Demonstrates good communication skills.
- Demonstrates strong leadership and team building skills.
- Engages in personal development.
* Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, and active Iowa RN license required.
* Bachelor's degree and advanced courses in management desired.
* Minimum of 5 years of clinical nursing experience. Managerial experience preferred.
Salary Range: $70,000-$84,700 annually
Peoples Clinic is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Post-offer, pre-employment drug screen required.
Type of Employment: Full-Time