Patient Care Tech
UnityPoint - Allen Hospital
Full-Time/Part-Time Benefits: 1900-0730; holiday rotation; every 3rd weekend
Sign-On Bonus: $3,000.00 paid over a year
If you are intrigued by all of the med/surg units- the Resource Pool may be the place for you. Techs and nurses in the Resource Pool usually go to the med/surg units but can also be sent to the ICU, ED, Mental Health, or the inpatient Rehab unit. Here you will get to try a little bit of everything!
The Patient Care Technician (PCT) is responsible for a variety of tasks and services to assist in the provision of care and comfort for patients under the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse (RN). Reports and records observations and contribute to the efficient functionality of the department.
Why UnityPoint Health??
- Commitment to our Team – We’ve been named a Top 150 Place to Work in Healthcare 2022 by Becker’s Healthcare for our commitment to our team members.?
- Culture – At UnityPoint Health, you Come for a fulfilling career and experience a culture guided by uncompromising values and unwavering belief in doing what's right for the people we serve.?
- Benefits – Our competitive Total Rewards program offers benefits options that align with your needs and priorities, no matter what life stage you’re in.?
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Commitment – We’re committed to ensuring you have a voice that is heard regardless of role, race, gender, religion, or sexual orientation.?
- Development – We believe equipping you with support and development opportunities is an essential part of delivering a remarkable employment experience.?
- Community Involvement – Be an essential part of our core purpose—to improve the health of the people and communities we serve.?
Visit us at UnityPoint.org/careers to hear more from our team members about why UnityPoint Health is a great place to work. https://dayinthelife.unitypoint.org/?
Type of Employment: Part-Time,Full-Time
Premium Job Posting (contact for more information): Premium Job Posting