Part-time opportunity, 1st shift (12 hours/week)
- The Occupational Therapist participates in the evaluation, care plan development and delivery of occupational therapy treatment interventions and services, in accordance with state practice guidelines.
- Successful functioning in this position contributes directly to the overall Western Home mission of providing the best possible care for residents.
- Successful completion of an accredited Occupational Therapy Program.
- Valid license or eligible for licensure to practice Occupational Therapy in Iowa.
- High level of communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Effective leadership and customer relationship skills.
- Ability to exercise mature judgement with initiative in analyzing and solving problems.
Type of Employment: Part-Time