Maintenance Technician (Madrid, IA)
As a non-profit organization, we are committed to providing services and support to provide dignified and compassionate care to our residents.
- Completes maintenance service requests in a timely manner
- Recommends and implements the most efficient solution to address the maintenance issue
- Completes maintenance work on the facility including performing electrical, HVAC, plumbing and other related tasks
- Assists with grounds work including lawns, landscaping, snow removal, recycling, debris removal and other tasks
Education, Experience and Training:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Relevant experience preferred
- Good driving record that meets insurance company requirements
- CPR certified or willing to achieve
- Regular attendance and punctuality is required
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays as needed
- Must be willing and able to work on-call hours
(Full-time) Health, Dental and Vision
Employee Assistance Program
Alternate wage scale available for those who choose to waive benefits
And much more!
If you feel like you, or someone you know, would be a good fit for this opportunity within Western Home Communities- we would love to talk!
Western Home Communities is a continuing care retirement community (CCRC). That means we offer residential living for seniors at every stage of health, activity and independence, from those who need no assistance, to others who require round-the-clock nursing care. This is often referred to as the continuum of care.
Mission Statement: Western Home Communities is a charitable Christian Service Organization that assertively creates fulfilling lifestyles for those we serve, their families and our employees.
The ideal candidate for this position supports the Western Home Communities values of people first, servant spirit, innovation and financial integrity.
We offer an array of living options, care, and services for the well-being of our clients.
Join our team to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
Type of Employment: Full-Time