LPN's &/or RN's needed!
COMPETITIVE PAY WITH AN ENHANCED WAGE SCALE!!
Are you compassionate, dependable and enjoy serving others? Are you ready to start a career where you will create long-lasting relationships and gain valuable professional experience? If so, this may be just the job for you. Western Home Communities is seeking LPN/RN's to join our team, and we want you! This individual will champion providing direct resident care and nurturing open communication with the residents. If you are ready to commit to putting a smile on our residents' faces and making a difference in their lives, please submit an application on our website today!
- Effectively communicates resident needs with physicians and immediate supervisor
- Maintains awareness of the condition of all residents under their care
- Accurately administers all medications, treatments and physician orders taking ultimate responsibility for resident care
- Supervises, assists, consults with and teaches certified nursing assistants
- Graduate of a state board approved LPN/RN school
- Currently licensed in Iowa
- Successful completion of state mandatory supervisory course within six months of employment
- Current in CPR certification or willing to achieve it
Anyone interested in this opportunity can reach out to Kelsey Young at 319-222-2057 or email at email@example.com to answer any additional questions.
Type of Employment: Part-Time,Full-Time
Premium Job Posting (contact for more information): Premium Job Posting