LPN/RN for Kaleidoscope Staffing Solutions
- 2ND and 3rd shift available: Full-time and Part-time opportunities (must be available for all shifts as needed)
- Now hiring for Nursing (Skilled, Long Term Care, or at one of our Cottages) & Assisted Living.
- NEW GRAD'S WELCOME
- Provides direct resident care under the supervision of Kaleidoscope Staffing Solutions.
- Guides and directs resident care and interacts with all levels of staff affecting resident care.
- Dispense all medications.
- Document progress in resident’s chart during shift.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Promote and participate in the Vision and Values of the Western Home Strategic Plan, including People First, Innovation, Servant Spirit and Financial Integrity.
- Successful functioning in this position contributes directly to the overall Western Home mission of providing the best possible care for residents.
- Graduate of a state board approved LPN/RN school and currently licensed in Iowa.
- Successful completion of state mandatory supervisory course within six months of employment.
- Must be certified in CPR and First Aide, or willing to obtain.
- Must be able to read, speak and write fluent English.
- Exceptional attendance and punctuality is required, as well as being able to work the following: Must be able to work every other weekend and holidays as needed, must be able to travel on little to no notice including in incremental weather with varying hours, as needed, must be able to maintain a flexible schedule, and must be willing and able to go to all assigned facilities, as needed
Type of Employment: Part-Time,Full-Time
Premium Job Posting (contact for more information): Premium Job Posting