LPN (Cedar Falls, IA)
We are seeking passionate LPN's (Licensed Practical Nurse) to join our Cedar Falls community. An ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, have the strong desire to create fulfilling lifestyles for the people around them, and takes great pride in the nursing care they provide. Make your next career move to Western Home Communities! Opportunities available in: Assisted Living, Long-Term Care, LTC Memory Care Specific, AL Memory Care Specific, and Skilled Nursing. Your day-to-day will include (but not limited to) building relationships with those you serve and work alongside, supervising the resident care received, and accurately communicating, documenting and administering needed medications/treatments/etc. based on physician orders. In this role you are sure to gain valuable professional skills and experience that will last a lifetime!
What you'll do:
- Effectively communicates resident needs with physicians and immediate supervisor
- Maintains awareness of the condition of all residents under their care
- Accurately administers all medications, treatments and physician orders taking ultimate responsibility for resident care
- Supervises, assists, consults with and teaches certified nursing assistants
- Graduate of a state board approved LPN school
- Currently licensed in Iowa
- Successful completion of state mandatory supervisory course within six months of employment
- Current in CPR certification or willing to achieve it
- This is an hourly position, which means you must be able and willing to work weekends and holidays as required/needed
- Exceptional attendance
- While submitting your application you will have the opportunity to indicate if you are interested in a specific building, location, shift, and hours per week.
Clinical Onboarding (2 day on the job training in person)
(Full-time) Health, Dental and Vision
Employee Assistance Program
Alternate wage scale available for those who choose to waive benefits
*Actual wage based on level of care, licensure and experience
- *Additional hourly attendance bonus up to $5/hour depending on shift!
- And much more!
If you feel like you, or someone you know, would be a good fit for this opportunity within Western Home Communities- we would love to talk!
Western Home Communities is a continuing care retirement community (CCRC). That means we offer residential living for seniors at every stage of health, activity and independence, from those who need no assistance, to others who require round-the-clock nursing care. This is often referred to as the continuum of care.
Mission Statement: Western Home Communities is a charitable Christian Service Organization that assertively creates fulfilling lifestyles for those we serve, their families and our employees.
The ideal candidate for this position supports the Western Home Communities values of people first, servant spirit, innovation and financial integrity.
We offer an array of living options, care, and services for the well-being of our clients.
Join our team to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
Type of Employment: Part-Time,Full-Time
Premium Job Posting (contact for more information): Premium Job Posting