Lifestyle Coach for Fortified Life
- Full time, 1st shift opportunity
Are you someone who is interested in building strong, meaningful relationships and providing various coaching opportunities to others? If so, we are searching for a Lifestyle Coach for Fortified Life to join our team at Western Home Communities where we value putting People First, Financial Integrity, a Servant Spirit, and Innovation. The right candidate for this position will thrive in working one-on-one with various members as well as improving their well-being. If you value committing to coaching others and are willing to learn more about the role and Western Home Communities, please apply on our website!
- Provide one-on-one coaching opportunities for 20-25 members within Fortified Life throughout their time in the program
- Create and design programs and offerings for members within Fortified Life to provide health and well-being options for them to remain in their home
- Build and maintain trusting relationships with members to effectively help improve their well-being, independence, and safety in their residence
- Knowledge of the different areas within Western Home Communities and greater community partners, while being able to provide options to members should they have a need
- Collaborates with many different departments within Western Home to provide the best coaching care for members in Fortified Life
- High level of well-being experience is recommended
- CPR/AED certified or willing to obtain
- Strong management skills with an aging population is encouraged
- Effective customer relationship and communication skills preferred
- Knowledgeable in general health and willingness to continue learning
Enjoy competitive wages, paid time off, and other generous benefits, plus meaningful work that makes a difference in the lives of others.
Type of Employment: Full-Time
Premium Job Posting (contact for more information): Premium Job Posting