Licensed Massage Therapist
Western Home Communities is seeking to add a Licensed Massage Therapist to our team. Someone who is interested in the flexibility to set up their own schedules and provide quality services to residents and staff.
- Responsible for providing quality therapeutic massage services for Western Home Communities residents and staff
- Will work primarily at massage studio (shared space) in Windridge Independent Living and may travel to other residences
- Interact with residents/staff in a positive way while performing massage therapy duties
- Successful functioning in this position contributes directly to the overall Western Home mission of providing the best possible care for residents
- Graduate from a massage therapy training program approved in the State of Iowa
- Licensed Massage Therapist in the State of Iowa
- Previous experience preferred
- Regular attendance is required and must be able to work evenings and weekends as needed to accommodate resident and staff appointments
- Must demonstrate effective communication skills with staff, residents and family
- Must be able to communicate information as well as ascertain the needs of client
Anyone interested in this opportunity can reach out to an HR Representative at 319-277-2141 to answer any additional questions.
Type of Employment: Part-Time
Premium Job Posting (contact for more information): Premium Job Posting