Laundry Aide (Madrid, IA)
Are you compassionate, dependable and enjoy serving others? Are you ready to start a career where you will create long-lasting relationships and gain valuable professional experience? If so, this may be just the job for you. Western Home Communities is seeking a Laundry Aide to join our team, and we want you! This individual will champion serving our residents with duties such as performing quality laundry work and stocking resident rooms for both residents and staff. If you are ready to commit to putting a smile on our residents' faces and making a difference in their lives, please submit an application on our website today!
- This opportunity is part-time, 16-24 hours/week, day shift + weekends/holidays as required
- Performs quality laundry work, completely cleaning all towels, linens, clothes and other resident items
- Ensures facilities and resident rooms are well stocked, including all towels, linens and clothes needed by staff/residents
- Maintains laundry supply inventory and proactively notifies supervisor of supply needs
- Understands resident/staff schedules and performs laundry work to minimize any disruptions
- Must be willing and able to work weekends and holidays, as required
- Previous laundry experience preferred
- Must be able to read, speak and write fluent English
Employee Assistance Program
Alternate wage scale available for those who choose to waive benefits
And much more!
If you feel like you, or someone you know, would be a good fit for this opportunity within Western Home Communities- we would love to talk!
Western Home Communities is a continuing care retirement community (CCRC). That means we offer residential living for seniors at every stage of health, activity and independence, from those who need no assistance, to others who require round-the-clock nursing care. This is often referred to as the continuum of care.
Mission Statement: Western Home Communities is a charitable Christian Service Organization that assertively creates fulfilling lifestyles for those we serve, their families and our employees.
The ideal candidate for this position supports the Western Home Communities values of people first, servant spirit, innovation and financial integrity.
We offer an array of living options, care, and services for the well-being of our clients.
Join our team to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
Type of Employment: Part-Time
Premium Job Posting (contact for more information): Premium Job Posting