Laboratory Technical Associate
The Lab Technical Associate position assists technical staff in the laboratory in their daily functions. Duties include collection and processing of lab samples, running and minor maintenance of basic instrumentation, data entry into the Laboratory Information System, inventory control and basic office duties.
The Lab Technical Associate-Main Laboratory performs these functions primarily in the Main Laboratory.
- High school education or equivalent
- Qualifies as Testing Personnel under Federal Register Sec 493.15, 493.20 & 493.1423 for waived and moderate complexity testing.
- 6 months experience in a clinical laboratory
- Valid driver’s license when driving any vehicle for work-related reasons.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Must possess basic computer skills and knowledge using word processing, spreadsheet, email and web browser
Type of Employment: Part-Time,Full-Time
Premium Job Posting (contact for more information): Premium Job Posting