Housekeeper (2nd shift)
- Full-time, 2nd shift opportunity (40 hours/week)
- Shift would be Monday-Friday 2-10:30 pm and every other weekend
- Location: Windcove Independent Living
- Responsible for providing housekeeping and window wash duties for Western Home Communities residents.
- Performs complete and detailed room cleaning daily, weekly, and monthly, as well as annual deep cleans.
- Completes all assigned housekeeping duties and tasks according to the daily work schedule, as well as documenting work in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensures facilities and resident rooms are well maintained and replenishing bathroom/cleaning supplies as needed.
- Empties trash and garbage containers according to schedule and transports waste to appropriate disposal areas.
- Interacts with residents in a positive way while doing cleaning duties.
- Demonstrate good organizational and time management skills.
- Previous housekeeping experience preferred.
- Must be able to work under stress when confronted with critical or unusual situations.
- Need to be able to follow directions and complete duties according to departmental policies and procedures.
- Ability to prioritize and organize duties to ensure completion is very important.
- Must be able to work every other weekend and holidays as required.
Enjoy competitive wages, paid time off, and other generous benefits, plus meaningful work that makes a difference in the live of others. Health insurance, matching 401(K) for retirement, paid time off that accrues starting on day one, and much more.
Type of Employment: Full-Time
Premium Job Posting (contact for more information): Premium Job Posting