- 1st shift: LEAD position available (40 hours/week: 7am-3:30pm shift)
- 1st/2nd shift combo: Full-time opportunity available (34 hours/week)
- 2nd shift: Part-time positions available (10-15 hours/week)
- Casual part-time (PRN) positions available (shift either 7am-3pm or 3-8pm)
- Positions located in: Nation/Thuesen Cottages & Creekside Living in Grundy Center, Iowa
- Embrace the household model.
- Be able to change from one task to another of a different nature without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Responsible for all components of Dining Services, Housekeeping, and Laundry within the building.
- Will work with residents and incorporate activities regarding dining, housekeeping, and laundry.
- The ideal candidate for any position supports the Western Home Communities values of people first, servant spirit, innovation and financial integrity, which help realize the vision of fulfilling lives.
- Cross training for housekeeping, laundry, dining services and household activities essential.
- Must be willing to work weekends and holidays, as needed.
- Enjoy meaningful work with residents and incorporate activities for the residents.
- Enjoy competitive wages, paid time off, and other generous benefits, plus meaningful work that makes a difference in the lives of others.
Type of Employment: Part-Time,Full-Time