Food Service Worker
- 1st shift, part-time opportunities available, 11:30 am-7:30 pm, (24 hrs/wk)
- 2nd shift, part-time opportunities available, evenings, (12-16 hrs/wk)
- 1st/2nd shift, full-time opportunity available (38-40 hrs/wk)
- Perfect entry level position!
- Opportunities for growth within Western Home Communities if desired.
DUTIES: Responsible for taking orders and service of meals in Western Home Communities following the physician prescribed diet and menu as written. Practice hospitality and customer service. Member of the overall Dining Services department team.
REQUIREMENTS: Must be 16 years of age or older. Must be available weekends and holidays.
Enjoy competitive wages, paid time off, and other generous benefits, plus meaningful work that makes a difference in the live of others.
The ideal candidate for any position supports the Western Home Communities values of people first, servant spirit, innovation and financial integrity, which help realize the vision of fulfilling lives.
Must be at least 16 years of age to apply
Type of Employment: Part-Time,Full-Time