Dishwasher (Full-time in Cedar Falls, IA)
Western Home Communities is excited to add an eager Dishwasher to our team in Cedar Falls. Your day may include maintaining kitchen work areas, equipment, plate ware and utensils- keeping it all clean, sanitary and orderly. Looking to get your foot in the door, and have a desire to care for others? If you have a positive attitude, then this is the job for you!
What you'll do
- Clean and sanitize work areas, equipment, plate ware and utensils
- Maintain organization of all dinnerware and food service equipment
- Washes pots, pans, and trays by hand and/or machine
- Removes trash and garbage to dumpster area
- Adhere to food safety and sanitation standards to maintain a clean and safe environment
- You may interact with residents while doing food service, these interactions will be positive and respectful
- 16 years of age or older
- Productive spirit, dependable
- (Required) Ability to work weekends and holidays as required
- (Preferred) Customer service background
- (Full-time) Health, Dental and Vision
- Flexible PTO
- 401k Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Alternate wage scale available for those who choose to waive benefits
- *Actual wage based on experience
- And much more!
- If you feel like you, or someone you know, would be a good fit for this opportunity within Western Home Communities- we would love to talk!
If you feel like you, or someone you know, would be a good fit for this opportunity within Western Home Communities- we would love to talk!
Western Home Communities is a continuing care retirement community (CCRC). That means we offer residential living for seniors at every stage of health, activity and independence, from those who need no assistance, to others who require round-the-clock nursing care. This is often referred to as the continuum of care.
Western Home Communities is a charitable Christian Service Organization that assertively creates fulfilling lifestyles for those we serve, their families and our employees.
The ideal candidate for this position supports the Western Home Communities values of people first, servant spirit, innovation and financial integrity.
We offer an array of living options, care, and services for the well-being of our clients.
Join our team to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
Type of Employment: Full-Time
Premium Job Posting (contact for more information): Premium Job Posting