Director of Assisted Living
Do you have experience with supervising and managing a team? Are you passionate about making a difference in the lives around you? If so, Western Home Communities is seeking to add a Director of Assisted Living to join our team, and we want you! This individual will need to be an RN and be responsible for all resident care and supervision at the Assisted Living facility in Jesup, IA. If you feel you are qualified for this opportunity, please submit an application on our website today!
- Responsible for the monthly work schedule for nurses and resident assistants as well as ensuring adequate staffing levels for all shifts on a daily basis
- Assists with interviewing and hiring nursing and resident assistant staff
- Coordinates the admission process of new residents and reviews all admission orders and information to make sure it is completed and accurate
- Listens to, evaluates and acts on needs, problems and suggestions of clients, families, physicians and others
- Ensure staff maintains accurate and timely documentation of client progress with clinical records, electronic health records and online assessments
- Graduate of a state board approved RN school
- Currently licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse in Iowa
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
- Knowledge of Assisted Living regulations helpful
- Current in CPR certification or willing to achieve it
Anyone interested in this opportunity can reach out to an HR Representative at 319-277-2141 to answer any additional questions.
Type of Employment: Full-Time
Premium Job Posting (contact for more information): Premium Job Posting