Dining Services Supervisor (Cedar Falls, IA)
Do you have the passion for leading a team and managing work schedules for the Dining Services staff? If so, Western Home Communities is able to provide that opportunity! We are looking for a Dining Services Supervisor to join our team who will be responsible for the supervision of dining services provided by Western Home Communities. If you feel you are qualified for this opportunity, please submit an application on our website today!
- Directs and supervises all personnel assignments and objectives to accomplish all goals for resident dining services
- Evaluates the staffing situation, assigns duties and gives direction as needed to assure time is used appropriately
- Works with other departments to improve the function of the Dining Services Department and resident satisfaction
- Assists administration in formulating department budget needs and managing operations to achieve it
- Orders needed supplies weekly
- Experience with supervising and managing dining services staff
- Prior related experience working with Federal and State regulations pertaining to dining services in nursing facilities preferred
- Strong customer service background
- Effective communication, both verbal and written
- (Full-time) Health, Dental and Vision
- Flexible PTO
- 401k Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Alternate wage scale available for those who choose to waive benefits
- *Actual wage based on experience
- And much more!
If you feel like you, or someone you know, would be a good fit for this opportunity within Western Home Communities- we would love to talk!
Western Home Communities is a continuing care retirement community (CCRC). That means we offer residential living for seniors at every stage of health, activity and independence, from those who need no assistance, to others who require round-the-clock nursing care. This is often referred to as the continuum of care.
Western Home Communities is a charitable Christian Service Organization that assertively creates fulfilling lifestyles for those we serve, their families and our employees.
The ideal candidate for this position supports the Western Home Communities values of people first, servant spirit, innovation and financial integrity.
We offer an array of living options, care, and services for the well-being of our clients.Join our team to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
Type of Employment: Full-Time
Premium Job Posting (contact for more information): Premium Job Posting