Dining Associate (Cedar Falls, IA)
Western Home is seeking a Dining Associate that will truly love what they do and love where they work. In your day-to-day you will be responsible for the overall guest experience provided to the patrons of the area you are working in. You will have the opportunity to provide a high quality experience for dine in, take out, and event service. Alongside a supportive team you will be responsible for setting up, serving, cleaning and bartending (if, of age) If you have the desire to provide a positive and influential experience to the guests of Jorgensen Plaza- we invite you to connect with us. You will truly make a difference in the lives of the people around you!
What you'll do:
- Be held responsible for the overall guest experience at Gilmore's Pub, Table 1912, The Market, Diamond Event Center and Prairie Wind residential dining
- Maintain a clean and safe environment for yourself and the people around you
- Assist with executing a high quality dine in and take out/deliver restaurant and event service.
- Assists with food preparation for restaurants, banquets, events and room service.
- Follow proper food handling, sanitation and food storage procedures.
- (Required) 18 years of age or older
- (Preferred) Prior food experience
- Ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, and the public.
- (Required) Strong customer service skills and commitment to serving others
- Effective communication, both verbal and written
- Proven organizational abilities and time management skills
- Flexibility to work weekends and holidays, as required
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- focus' on the details of work
(Full-time) Health, Dental and Vision
Employee Assistance Program
- Alternate wage scale available for those who choose to waive benefits
- *Actual wage based on level of care, licensure and experience
And much more!
If you feel like you, or someone you know, would be a good fit for this opportunity within Western Home Communities- we would love to talk!
Western Home Communities is a continuing care retirement community (CCRC). That means we offer residential living for seniors at every stage of health, activity and independence, from those who need no assistance, to others who require round-the-clock nursing care. This is often referred to as the continuum of care.
Western Home Communities is a charitable Christian Service Organization that assertively creates fulfilling lifestyles for those we serve, their families and our employees.
The ideal candidate for this position supports the Western Home Communities values of people first, servant spirit, innovation and financial integrity.
We offer an array of living options, care, and services for the well-being of our clients.
Join our team to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
Type of Employment: Part-Time,Full-Time
Premium Job Posting (contact for more information): Premium Job Posting