Cook (Hospitality Coordinator)
Western Home Communities is seeking to add a Hospitality Coordinator to join our team. This individual will champion spending quality time with the residents and other staff members to maintain an environment that is making a difference in the lives of others. If you are passionate about putting a smile on the resident's faces, please apply on our website today!
- Embraces the household model which includes being responsible for all components of Dining Services, Housekeeping and Laundry within the building
- Coordinates with staff to efficiently prepare and serve meals within the scheduled times
- Works with other staff members to involve residents in daily household activities
- Maintains clean spaces in the household including resident rooms, household common spaces, as well as support spaces and equipment
- Coordinates with the household caregivers to ensure the laundry needs of the resident are met
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Strong customer service skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Proven organizational abilities and time management skills
- Must be willing to work weekends and holidays as needed
Anyone interested in this opportunity can reach out to Kelsey Young at 319-222-2057 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to answer any additional questions.
Type of Employment: Part-Time,Full-Time
Premium Job Posting (contact for more information): Premium Job Posting