Cook at Winding Creek Meadows
Do you want to learn how to cook or expand on your current cooking skills? Western Home Communities is able to provide that opportunity! We are looking for a Cook to join our team who enjoys the opportunity to grow and challenge yourself with new recipes and new cooking skills. If you have passion for food and serving others, please submit an application on our website today!
- Directs and assists restaurant staff in the planning, preparation, cooking and serving of meals
- Assures the food is prepared properly, is of proper quality and has good flavor and appearance
- Maintains cooking area to ensure safety and sanitation requirements are in compliance with all regulations
- Interacts with residents in a positive way while doing food preparation and food service
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Past experience working in a food service setting
- Strong customer service background
Anyone interested in this opportunity can reach out to an HR Representative at 319-277-2141 to answer any additional questions.
Type of Employment: Part-Time
Premium Job Posting (contact for more information): Premium Job Posting