COMPETITIVE PAY WITH AN ENHANCED WAGE SCALE!!
Are you compassionate, dependable and enjoy serving others? Are you ready to start a career where you will create long-lasting relationships and gain valuable professional experience? If so, this may be just the job for you. Western Home Communities is seeking CNA's to join our team, and we want you! This individual will champion serving our residents with duties such as personal care, laundry, meals and more. If you are ready to commit to putting a smile on our residents faces and making a difference in their lives, please submit an application on our website today!
- Provide direct nursing care under the supervision of a RN or LPN
- Promptly answers all call lights to determine resident needs and takes appropriate action
- Performs resident personal care including bed, bath/whirlpool, nails, hair and oral hygiene
- Assists with resident care, laundry, meals and other assigned duties
- Uses gaitbelt, lifts and other safety equipment as required by careplan
- Must be certified by the State of Iowa as a CNA or be certified within 4 months of hire upon completion of the 75 hour CNA course/exams
- Strong commitment to helping others
- Effective communication, both verbal and written
Anyone interested in this opportunity can reach out to Kelsey Young at 319-222-2057 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to answer any additional questions.
Type of Employment: Part-Time,Full-Time
Premium Job Posting (contact for more information): Premium Job Posting