CNA's at Creekside Living in Grundy Center, IA
- 1st shift: Full-time & Part-time opportunity available
- 2nd shift: Full-time & Part-time opportunities available
- 3rd shift: Part-time opportunity available
- Positions located at Creekside Living in Grundy Center, Iowa
- Must be certified as a CNA in the state of Iowa
REQUIREMENTS: Must be certified by the State of Iowa as a nurse aide or within 4 months upon completion of the 75 hour CNA course. Must be able to read, speak and write fluent English.
The ideal candidate for any position supports the Western Home Communities values of People First, Servant Spirit, Innovation and Financial Integrity, which helps realize the vision of Fulfilling Lives.
Enjoy competitive wages, paid time off, and other generous benefits, plus meaningful work that makes a difference in the lives of others.
Type of Employment: Part-Time,Full-Time
Premium Job Posting (contact for more information): Premium Job Posting