CNA (Certified Nurse Assistant)
- 1st shift: Full-time & part-time opportunities
- 2nd shift: Full-time & part-time opportunities
- 3rd shift: Full-time & part-time opportunities
- Casual part-time/PRN opportunities available, as well!
- Embrace the household model. Be able to change from one task to another of a different nature without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Responsible for ADLs, cleaning, laundry, activities, as well as participate in events and community outings
- The ideal candidate for any position supports the Western Home Communities values of people first, servant spirit, innovation and financial integrity, which help realize the vision of fulfilling lives.
- ust be certified by the State of Iowa as a CNA and CPR certified, or willing to obtain.
- Enjoy competitive pay, paid time off and other generous benefits, plus meaningful work that makes a difference in the lives of others.
- Casual part-time/PRN means that you're required to pick up an 8 hour shift every 30 days.
- Must be certified as a CNA in the state of Iowa.
Type of Employment: Part-Time,Full-Time