Clinical Services Coordinator (RN)
- 1st shift: Full-time position available (40 hours/week)- may include on-call, weekends, evenings & holidays as needed
- Position located in Assisted Living
- The Clinical Services Coordinator provides direct tenant care under the supervision of the Senior Director of Operations and Engagement.
- Function as part of management team by guiding and directing tenant care and interacts with all levels of staff affecting resident care.
- Must be able to step in for charge nurse and RA's as needed-including working on the floor as needed.
- Coordinates preparation and planning of resident admission; giving proper recognition to the real and potential contribution of family and others in planning nursing care.
- Create and maintain individualized service plans for all tenants based off assessment and review of services and follow regulatory guidelines
- Must have current RN license in the state of Iowa, a BSN is preferred and have successful completion of state mandatory supervisory course within six months of employment.
- Current in CPR certification or be willing to achieve it.
- Must demonstrate effective communication skills and have excellent problem solving skills with the ability to work under stress when confronted with an unusual or critical situations.
- Needs to be flexible to work on-call shifts, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Must be able to read, speak, and write fluent English.
- Successful functioning in this position contributes directly to the overall Western Home mission of providing the best possible care for residents.
Must have current RN license in the state of Iowa.
Type of Employment: Full-Time
Premium Job Posting (contact for more information): Premium Job Posting