Full Job Description
Core Family Chiropractic is looking for individuals to join our mission!
Position: Chiropractic Assistant (full time)
We are a new, mission-focused office that is centered around education on natural health principles. Our team is growing, and we are looking to add a bubbly individual to be part of our dynamic tribe! Key attributes in a candidate are people oriented, effective communication, organized, detail oriented, willingness to learn, optimistic, and have an eagerness to serve others. We focalize in full family care, pregnancy, and pediatrics- so love for kids is a must! All necessary training will be provided on the job (Applicants who have no chiropractic experience are encouraged to apply). The office is located at 4505 Algonquin Drive STE C in Cedar Falls just below the UNI water tower next to Joywheel and Freshii. MON-FRI hours AND up to two weekends a month for marketing events. Start part time during training then hours will increase to full time. Our team travels nationally twice a year for training, with all travel expenses covered.
Directions to Apply: MUST PERFORM TO BE CONSIDERED
Visit our Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/corefamchiro
Or, our Website at: https://www.corefamchiro.com/
Then, please write a cover letter stating 3 interesting things you learned about the approach we take to helping individuals and families and why you are a good fit for this position.
Please email resume & requested attachments to be considered to firstname.lastname@example.org
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Must be outgoing and willing to communicate with our practice members/patients daily
- Must be a team player and enjoy working with others
- Have a heart to serve and be mission minded
- Must work hard and be teachable
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Will be required to learn/memorize office verbiage
- Will be required to market
- Must be 18+ and have own transportation to and from work
- Not a seasonal job
- Must be reliable with work schedule (not excessively requesting off, late to shift, etc.)
- Must have basic knowledge and comfort with computers and technology as we are an electronic health care records office
- Must be comfortable communicating over the phone
- Must be personable and able to connect with others
- Must be available some weekends (up to 2 a month) when given appropriate notice
- Must be flexible with hours (NOT a 9-5, Monday-Friday job) occasional late hours
- Will be required to travel 2x a year nationally for team training (expenses covered)
- Medical background is a plus, but not required
- Bilingual is a plus, not required
Only serious applicants will be considered for interview. If this sounds like a great match, please follow directions below and we will begin interviewing in the upcoming weeks. We are excited to hear from you!
Our team will contact you if we think you are a great fit!
Type of Employment: Full-Time