Caregiver (Cedar Falls, IA)
Are you compassionate and enjoy making a difference in the lives of others? If so, Western Home Communities is seeking to add a Caregiver to join our growing team. This individual will provide in-home care services for our clients. You are your clients' hero as you action decisions and deploy innovative solutions to positively impact lives each day. Perks of this opportunity include a flexible schedule, attendance bonus, autonomous and innovative environment, supportive team members and much more! If you would like to make a difference in the lives of our home clients, we want to meet you! Please submit an application on our website today.
- Provide in home care with the support of engaged and experienced team members
- Provide our clients with the assistance of daily living needs including personal care, meal preparation, home tidiness and more
- Maintain a safe environment for those we serve
- Promptly responds to client needs and takes appropriate action
- Do not need to be a CNA for this role, although it is encouraged
- Must be CPR certified or willing to obtain
- Must have the ability to change from one task to another
- Must be able to provide own transportation
Clinical Onboarding (2 day on the job training in person)
(Full-time) Health, Dental and Vision
Employee Assistance Program
Alternate wage scale available for those who choose to waive benefits
And much more!
If you feel like you, or someone you know, would be a good fit for this opportunity within Western Home Communities- we would love to talk!
Western Home Communities is a continuing care retirement community (CCRC). That means we offer residential living for seniors at every stage of health, activity and independence, from those who need no assistance, to others who require round-the-clock nursing care. This is often referred to as the continuum of care.
Western Home Communities is a charitable Christian Service Organization that assertively creates fulfilling lifestyles for those we serve, their families and our employees.
The ideal candidate for this position supports the Western Home Communities values of people first, servant spirit, innovation and financial integrity.
We offer an array of living options, care, and services for the well-being of our clients.
Join our team to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
Type of Employment: Part-Time,Full-Time
Premium Job Posting (contact for more information): Premium Job Posting