Are you interested in Healthcare but worry about the COVID stress you see and hear about? Are you compassionate and enjoy making a difference in the lives of others? If so, Western Home Communities is seeking to add a Caregiver to join our growing team. This individual will provide in-home care services for our clients. You are your clients' hero as you action decisions and deploy innovative solutions to positively impact lives each day. Perks of this opportunity include a flexible schedule, attendance bonus, autonomous and innovative environment, supportive team members and much more! If you would like to make a difference in the lives of our home clients, we want to meet you! Please submit an application on our website today.
- Provide in home care with the support of engaged and experienced team members
- Provide our clients with the assistance of daily living needs including personal care, meal preparation, home tidiness and more
- Maintain a safe environment for those we serve
- Promptly responds to client needs and takes appropriate action
- Do not need to be a CNA for this role, although it is encouraged
- Must be CPR certified or willing to obtain
- Must have the ability to change from one task to another
- Must be able to provide own transportation
Anyone interested in this opportunity can reach out to an HR Representative at 319-277-2141 to answer any additional questions.
Type of Employment: Part-Time,Full-Time
Premium Job Posting (contact for more information): Premium Job Posting