Administrative Assistant (Creekside in Grundy Center, Iowa)
Part-time, 1st shift opportunity (24 hours/week)
- Greets visitors and points them in the right direction, answers inquiries, and creates a welcome environment.
- Organize and maintain files and databases in a confidential manner.
- Manage communication including screening phone calls, redirecting calls, taking messages and emails.
- Schedules appointments, transportation, meetings and reservations as needed.
- Completes insurance forms and requests.
- Assists with admission paperwork and files paperwork as needed.
- Compiles and distributes monthly newsletters.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Chauffer's license preferred.
- At least three to five years related work experience.
- Proficient typing/word processing skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Proven organizational abilities and time management skills.
- Must be able to manage several projects simultaneously paying close attention to details.
- Must be able to read, speak and write fluent English.
- Regular attendance is required.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays as needed.
Type of Employment: Part-Time