Proof Reader - Graphics Department
Proof Reader-Graphics Dept.
For more than 50 years, POS Professional Office Services, Inc. has worked with 30,000-plus medical practices to improve their patient communications and practice profitability! Our solutions include Print. Statement Processing. Digital Messaging. Patient Surveys. POS sets itself apart from the competition by integrating and branding all of a practice’s communications to create loyalty and better relationships with patients. To learn more about our dynamic privately held corporation, visit www.poscorp.com.
We are currently seeking candidates for a Proof Reader in our Waterloo, IA corporate facility.
- Reads and understands work order tickets, customer specification forms, customer order forms, and other supplied paperwork to determine correct product specifications.
- Proofreads and inspects provided hard copies of composed forms and customer orders for accuracy in spelling, typestyles and sizes, placement of graphic elements and overall appearance.
- Emails proofs or prepares hard copies and color proofs of composed forms and customer orders.
- Maintains file of proof out orders and administrates the paperwork involved with sending proof outs and receiving proof backs.
- Other duties may include helping with manual assembly of customer orders.
Qualified candidates should have the following:
- Experience in a graphics/printing pre-press department helpful/preferred. (Will train the right candidate).
- Excellent reading, spelling and grammar skills.
- Quality conscious with attention to detail and accuracy.
Position will be scheduled Monday-Friday between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Starting base hourly rate of $12.50-$14.50, plus departmental incentive.
POS offers excellent working conditions, competitive wage and benefit program including medical, dental, vision, prescription drug card, life & disability insurance, 401(k) plan, paid vacation and holidays. POS offers a Drug-Free Workplace and requires pre-employment drug screen. EOE Organization.
For immediate consideration email, fax or send resume with salary history/requirement to:
POS Professional Office Services, Inc.
2757 Burton Avenue
Waterloo, IA 50703
Post Offer Background Check and Drug Screen Required. EOE.
Type of Employment: Full-Time
Premium Job Posting (contact for more information): Premium Job Posting