Lead Wait Staff (Cedar Falls, IA)
- Trains new staff in proper procedures and completes documentation in an accurate and timely manner
- Assists with weekly inventory and organization of dining areas and stocks pantry daily to ensure plenty of condiments, foods, supplements and beverages for residents
- Ensures accurate food and drink orders, resident/guest checks and payments with credit cards or dining dollars
- Assists with washing dishes, removing trash from kitchen & dining room and all other daily cleaning assignments
- Must be 16 years of age or older
- Strong customer service background
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Regular attendance is required and must be able to work weekends and holidays as needed
- Flexible PTO
- 401k Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- *Actual wage based on experience
- And much more!
If you feel like you, or someone you know, would be a good fit for this opportunity within Western Home Communities- we would love to talk!
Western Home Communities is a continuing care retirement community (CCRC). That means we offer residential living for seniors at every stage of health, activity and independence, from those who need no assistance, to others who require round-the-clock nursing care. This is often referred to as the continuum of care.
Western Home Communities is a charitable Christian Service Organization that assertively creates fulfilling lifestyles for those we serve, their families and our employees.
The ideal candidate for this position supports the Western Home Communities values of people first, servant spirit, innovation and financial integrity.
We offer an array of living options, care, and services for the well-being of our clients.
Join our team to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
Type of Employment: Part-Time,High School Opportunity
Premium Job Posting (contact for more information): Premium Job Posting