Dining Services, Retail Associate (Part-Time)
Title of Position – Dining Services, Retail Associate (Part-Time)
Preparation Date: September 18, 2019
Function of Position:
Responsible to the Retail Supervisor for preparing and serving food, cashiering, supervising student workers. Cleaning and maintaining equipment and facilities and waiting on customers in a retail dining establishment.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities :
1) Prepare food from menu, recipes and as instructed by supervisor. (45%)
2) Operate food service equipment. (12%)
3) Label, date and stock specified products in food serving areas, and storage areas. (12%)
4) Perform cashier duties, wait on and serve customers. (13%)
5) Direct student employees. (6%)
6) Maintain, organize, and sanitize work areas. (6%)
7) Wash dishes, pans, equipment, and all work areas. (6%)
8) Perform other related duties as assigned.
Definite objectives are set up for the employee by the supervisor, requiring the use of a wide range of procedures. The employee plans and arranges his/her own work, works and refers unusual cases to the supervisor.
Requires customer service skills, basic math skills, and 9 months effective experience. Position involves frequent standing, walking, use of hands and lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs.
Send letter of interest, including a statement regarding qualities you offer within the context of the Wartburg College mission, résumé, and contact information for three references electronically to: email@example.com. See www.wartburg.edu for further information about the college. Screening begins immediately and continues until position is filled.
Wartburg College is a selective liberal arts college of the ELCA, nationally recognized for community engagement. As an affirmative action, equal opportunity institution, Wartburg College actively seeks applications from women and members of ethnic and minority groups.
Type of Employment: Part-Time