Do you have a positive attitude and a caring heart? Are you passionate about putting a smile on others faces? If yes, then this is the job for you! Western Home Communities is looking to add a Dining Associate team member to our team. If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit a formal application on our website!
- Responsible for the overall guest experience at Gilmore’s Pub, Table 1912, The Market, Diamond Event Center and Prairie Wind residential dining
- Assists with executing high quality dine in and take out/delivery restaurant and event service
- Responsible for setting up, serving, cleaning up and bartending (if of age)
- Assists with food preparation for restaurants, banquets, events and room service
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Strong customer service background
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Regular attendance is required and must be able to work weekends and holidays as needed
Anyone interested in this opportunity can reach out to Kelsey Young at 319-222-2057 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to answer any additional questions.
Type of Employment: Part-Time,Full-Time
Premium Job Posting (contact for more information): Premium Job Posting