Cook (Hospitality Coordinator)
- 1st shift: Full-time & Part-time opportunities available
- 1st/2nd shift: Full-time opportunity available
- 2nd shift: Part-time opportunities available
- PRN opportunities available
- Positions located in: Nation/Thuesen Cottages and Deery Suites
- Fast paced environment
- Cooking for 20 people
- Resident select from a menu
- Ability to give reactive input
- Rewarding work
- Making a daily impact on residents lives by cooking and baking delicious meals
REQUIREMENTS: Cross training for housekeeping, laundry, dining services and household activities essential. Must be willing to work weekends and holidays as needed.
The ideal candidate for any position supports the Western Home Communities values of People First, Servant Spirit, Innovation and Financial Integrity, which helps realize the vision of Fulfilling Lives.
Enjoy competitive pay, paid time off and other generous benefits, plus meaningful work that makes a difference in the lives of others.
Type of Employment: Part-Time,Full-Time
Premium Job Posting (contact for more information): Premium Job Posting