Cook/ Hospitality Coordinator
- 1st/2nd shift: Full-time positions available (shift typically 6:30a-3pm)
- 2nd shift: Part-time positions available (shift typically 3-8p)
- Casual part-time (PRN) positions available
- Positions located in: Martin Suites, The Deery Suites & Nation/Thuesen Cottages
- Fast paced environment
- Cooking for 20 people
- Resident select from a menu
- Ability to give reactive input
- Every other weekend off
- Rewarding work!
DUTIES: Embrace the household model. Be able to change from one task to another of a different nature without loss of efficiency or composure. Good interpersonal communication skills. Responsible for all components of Dining Services, Housekeeping, and Laundry within the building. Will work with residents and incorporate activities regarding dining, housekeeping, and laundry.
The ideal candidate for any position supports the Western Home Communities values of people first, servant spirit, innovation and financial integrity, which help realize the vision of fulfilling lives.
REQUIREMENTS: Cross training for housekeeping, laundry, dining services and household activities essential. Must be willing to work weekends and holidays, as needed.
Enjoy meaningful work with residents and incorporate activities for the residents. Enjoy competitive wages, paid time off, and other generous benefits, plus meaningful work that makes a difference in the lives of others.
Type of Employment: Part-Time,Full-Time