Cook Hidden Pizza
The following statements are intended as general examples of the duties of this position and are not all-inclusive for specific positions. Other reasonable duties may be assigned.
- Ensure at all times operating principles are being adhered to:
- Clean – Keep all areas clean and pristine.
- Safe – Follow all safety policies and procedures.
- Friendly – Get to know our guests and build genuine relationships with them.
- Fun – Have fun! Be interactive with all internal and external guests while maintaining professional standards.
- Display “Family Style Service” to deliver the best experience to our guests:
- Give a Family Style Service Signature Welcome and Parting interaction– We treat strangers like friends and friends like family.
- Assist in creating a Strong Team – Strong Teams are those that work together toward a common goal.
- Display a Positive Attitude– Team Members and Guests expect you to be hospitable; display a genuine desire to reach a positive outcome in every situation.
- Adhere to department service standards of being accommodating, attentive, and consistent.
- Interact effectively and courteously with all guests and employees and demonstrate resiliency to deal with difficult situations in all types of business conditions.
- Responsible for cooking all menu items and present plates and To Go Orders according to recipes and training according to their certification level.
- Responsible for maintaining the menu items on the kitchen line according to recipes and training.
- Responsible for cleaning and maintaining the kitchen and all kitchen equipment.
- The specialty cook must be able to use all kitchen equipment associated with their certification level including, but not limited to: knives, ovens, stoves, grills, steamers, fryers, slicers and mixers.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Level 1 Cook-
- Have an understanding of mise en place, and rotation of product using the FIFO method.
- Knows how to follow a recipe and elements of portion control
- Has an understanding and ability to work the Pantry area and has the ability to assemble and plate Pizzas for in dining and To Go orders.
- Understand food safety and storage temperatures to prevent product loss and cross contamination.
PHYSICAL/MENTAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical/mental demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to perform repetitive tasks
- Must be able to withstand extreme temperatures
- Must be able to work safely in a busy kitchen environment
- Must be able to stand, lift, bend and twist as required
- Must be able to work well with and supervise others
- Must have math and reading skills
- Must be able to maintain focus on the task at hand; must be able to maintain a calm and pleasant attitude in high stress situations
- Must be able to work in a busy kitchen environment and on a kitchen line setting
- Must be able to work on the kitchen line, cooking in front of and interacting with guests
Education: None Required
- One year kitchen experience preferred
- Pay for skills program will require testing and certification for advancement for each level
- Must have a good understanding of all kitchen equipment
- Must have a good understanding of food safety (FIFO and labeling and product rotation)
- Must have a basic understanding of ordering, inventory and cost control.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain valid gaming license.
- Must be able to receive and maintain all required certification.
- Must complete all required company training.
Type of Employment: Full-Time
Premium Job Posting (contact for more information): Premium Job Posting