Cook – Full Time or Part Time
Creating Masterpieces! Friendship Village is known for delicious and beautifully presented food! From large scale banquets and themed events to home cooked Sunday dinners with our families, Friendship Village has it all in our magnificent dining venues. If you LOVE to cook and want a rewarding career showing your talents in the Kitchen, come work for Friendship Village, voted Employer of Choice four years running. Brand new beautiful buildings with state of the art kitchens. Hours vary between 6 am and 7 pm. NO LATE HOURS! We are looking for the best cooks in the Cedar Valley so apply TODAY!
- Requires every other weekend and holiday availability
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 40 lbs.
- Applicants subject to pre-employment screening and testing
- Line cooking or quantity cooking experience preferred
Additional benefits beyond standard benefit package include:
- HIVE Employee Wellness Center/Gym
- Onsite Childcare Center with 25% discount for employees
- Continuing Education opportunities
Type of Employment: Part-Time,Full-Time
Premium Job Posting (contact for more information): Premium Job Posting