Part-time Security (Cedar Falls, IA)
- Observe for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances on Western Home Communities property
- Monitor and control access to building entrances and property
- Responds to phone calls and answers questions
- Responds to pager to help assist residents in emergency situations
- Completes documentation of facility services work in an accurate and timely manner
- High School Diploma
- (Required) Valid Drivers license
- (Preferred)Previous security experience
- (Required)Basic knowledge of public safety and security procedures/protocols
- Surveillance skills and details orientated
- Integrity and professionalism
- Flexible PTO
- 401k Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- *Actual wage based on experience
- And much more!
If you feel like you, or someone you know, would be a good fit for this opportunity within Western Home Communities- we would love to talk!
Western Home Communities is a continuing care retirement community (CCRC). That means we offer residential living for seniors at every stage of health, activity and independence, from those who need no assistance, to others who require round-the-clock nursing care. This is often referred to as the continuum of care.
Western Home Communities is a charitable Christian Service Organization that assertively creates fulfilling lifestyles for those we serve, their families and our employees.
The ideal candidate for this position supports the Western Home Communities values of people first, servant spirit, innovation and financial integrity.
We offer an array of living options, care, and services for the well-being of our clients.Join our team to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
Type of Employment: Part-Time