Our client is actively searching for a Senior Accountant in the Waterloo, IA area. This Senior Accountant will support this client’s multiple locations, interacting with local and global corporate leaders.
- Submit monthly/quarterly financial information.
- Provide reliable information and analysis to support business unit operational needs.
- Execute month end close responsibilities including: preparation of journal entries, account reconciliations and financial analysis.
- Take role in financial reporting standardization and compliance in accordance with GAAP principles.
- Facilitate completion of all accounting activities accurately and on time.
- Work with month end close & preparation of journal entries, account reconciliations and financial analysis’.
- 4 year Degree in Accounting required.
- 5+ years of accounting experience in a manufacturing environment.
- CPA preferred.
- Experience completing key journal entries, account reconciliations and financial statement preparation.
- General understanding of US GAAP
- Competitive salary
- Advancement opportunities
- Full range of medical, dental and vision benefits
- Paid Vacation
Accounting, senior accountant, accuracy, financial, accounting principles
Type of Employment: Full-Time