The Retail Teller position serves as the Bank’s primary front-line customer service representative and is responsible for creating a welcoming environment and impression for the Bank’s customers. This position is a customer contact teller/sales position with key job functions including account and service origination and maintenance. Provides information and/or answers questions regarding transactions and all NXT Bank products and services. Cross-sells additional bank services to new and existing customers with referrals to appropriate departments.
• Performs customer transactions including deposits, withdrawals, transfers, check cashing, loan payments, bond redemptions, sale of money orders, cashier checks, and introduces promotional sales materials.
• Ensures confidentiality of customer accounts.
• Maintains a satisfactory balancing record.
• Serves customers in opening new accounts, maintenance to current accounts and closing accounts.
• Cross-sell bank products and services to new and existing customers, including customer profiling by outgoing phone calls. Maintain a thorough knowledge of the features and benefits of each product or service.
• Participate in all opening/closing procedures as described in the branch opening/closing checklist.
• Perform administrative duties including attending to and answering a multi-line phone system, filing, scanning, and image research, professional correspondence with customers, and maintenance of customer information in the computer system.
• Compliance with bank policies and procedures and federal and state laws/regulations.
• Up to 40 hours per week, including Saturday morning business hours.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Cash handling and customer service experience.
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
NXT Bank is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. NXT Bank is also an Affirmative Action Employer – Minority/Female/Disabled/Veterans
If this sounds like you, we would like to talk more with you. Please provide a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Type of Employment: Full-Time
Premium Job Posting (contact for more information): Premium Job Posting