Cedar Rapids, IA
Our local manufacturing client is actively searching for a Plant Controller in the Cedar Rapids, IA area. This person will support the Plant Manager and staff in developing annual budget and appropriate plant performance targets to meet strategic objectives.
- Develop and execute plans to reduce costs and mitigate risks.
- Prepare monthly plant financial and performance reports.
- Manage capital funding requests for the plant.
- Develop and monitor financial control systems.
- Organize, manage and control the work of employees, evaluating their work performance.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2+ years of cost accounting or industrial engineering experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have demonstrated excellent analytical and computer skills.
- Experience with manufacturing ERP systems.
- Comprehensive Health Benefits Package
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
Controller, Plant Controller, projects, ERP, cost accounting, industrial engineering, manufacturing, performance, results, Accounting Manager, accountant, cost accountant, finance, budget, capital funding, Financial Controller
Type of Employment: Full-Time