Our client is actively searching for an Accountant in the Waterloo, IA area. This Accountant is responsible for general accounting and internal control, including journal entries, month-end closing, account reconciliation and reporting.
- Conduct accounting activities including: period maintenance, create/post journal entries, intercompany, F/X, IC aging analysis, checks issued analysis/reporting and payroll analysis/reporting.
- Accomplish month end responsibilities to include preparation of journal entries, account reconciliation and financial analysis.
- Responsible for submitting financial information monthly and quarterly.
- Will be responsible for cash forecasting, audits, reporting and cost accounting.
- Will be conducting financial analysis and special projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required.
- 2+ years of accounting experience.
- Manufacturing & Cost Accounting background required.
- Understanding of US GAAP preferred.
- Competitive salary
- Advancement opportunities
- Full range of medical, dental and vision benefits
- Paid Vacation
Accounting, senior accountant, accuracy, financial, accounting principles, cost accounting
Type of Employment: Full-Time