Cedar Falls, IA
This client of ours is actively hiring during the COVID19 pandemic and has been deemed an essential business during this time. Looking to hire on this role immediately! Apply today!
Our client is actively looking for a Financial Advisor for their Cedar Falls, IA office. This Financial Advisor will play an integral role in a progressive, financial planning practice.
- Complete internal business tracking and verifies trade/transaction with accuracy.
- Responsible for continuing education requirements in maintaining licensure.
- Conduct and lead client meetings; develop meeting agenda, prepare all servicing materials and deliver financial planning advice to a defined set of clients.
- Schedule activities to ensure the timely completion of planning and service activities.
- Responsible for planning work, setting priorities and having a working plan for daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual activity.
- Follow up on individual and firm-generating leads.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Work experience in the financial industries area is required.
- State licenses and registrations: including Series 7, Series 66, state life, accident and health insurance licensure.
- Valid driver’s license is required.
- Travel to other office locations may be required.
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- PTO (holidays, vacation, etc.)
- Short Term Disability
- Simple IRA
Financial advisor, clients, finance, Series 7, Series 66, health insurance licensure
Type of Employment: Full-Time