Finance & Insurance Sales Specialist
At Bill Colwell Ford, we work hard to make our customers happy by ensuring they have good vehicle-buying experiences. Our finance and insurance sales specialists play a crucial role in customer satisfaction by helping people understand their financial options when buying a vehicle and guiding them through the purchasing process.
As a finance and insurance sales specialist, you will be responsible for introducing and selling the dealership’s financing options and a variety of other products that are beneficial to the customers’ ownership experience, along with preparing paperwork and finalizing transactions.
- Establish a positive relationship with customers
- Present and sell financing for the vehicle, extended warranties, credit insurance, and GAP insurance
- Determine the customer’s need for financing and explore payment options
- Secure and finalize transactions in a legal and ethical manner
- Oversee dealership customer loan origination and approval process
- Accurately prepare all federal, state, and dealer paperwork and submit to the Accounting Department
- Meet monthly forecast for finance and insurance income, penetration levels and customer satisfaction index (CSI)
- 2 years of customer service experience (preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or related field (previous experience will be considered in lieu of college degree)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Excellent customer service skills with a sales orientation
- Ability to work independently
- Organizational skills with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced and process driven environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Valid driver license and clean driving record
We are a family owned and operated Ford automotive dealership in Hudson, Iowa, (just outside of Waterloo/Cedar Falls) that has been serving the Cedar Valley for over 35 years. We believe our employees are the fuel that drives our business, so we treat each person like a valuable part of the team. Each team member can take advantage of our ongoing training programs, advancement opportunities and progressive culture.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401(k) with match
- Long Term and Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Flex Spending Account
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Training
- Competitive Pay (based on commission in addition to other performance-based benefits and monthly incentives)
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Type of Employment: Full-Time