Count Team Clerk
The following statements are intended as general examples of the duties of this position and are not all-inclusive for specific positions. Other reasonable duties may be assigned.
- Ensure at all times operating principles are being adhered to:
- Clean – Keep all areas clean and pristine.
- Safe – Follow all safety policies and procedures.
- Friendly – Get to know our guests and build genuine relationships with them.
- Fun – Have fun! Be interactive with all internal and external guests while maintaining professional standards.
- Fantastic Value – Effectively manage and ensure an optimum value proposition for our patrons.
- Use the “WE CARE” formula to deliver the best experience to our guests:
- Welcome – We treat strangers like friends and friends like family.
- Excited – We are enthusiastic and eager. We perform at a level that exceeds guest expectations
- Comfortable – We provide a safe, relaxing and inviting environment.
- Appreciated – We recognize the full value of our guests.
- Respected – We see and value the uniqueness in each guest and approach each guests needs with dignity and integrity.
- Entertained – We strive to deliver a valuable, enjoyable and delightful experience
- Adhere to department service standards of being accurate, consistent and trustworthy.
- Interact with all guests and employees to positively affect interactions with guests and employees, and demonstrate resiliency to deal with difficult situations in all types of business conditions. Work effectively and courteously with fellow employees.
- Responsible for accurate and timely collection, counting, and recording of funds. Responsible for taking proceeds out of all boxes, running proceeds through the counting equipment, keying in information into the computer and filling out paperwork.
- Assists in filling and balancing all NRT & ATM machines.
- Maintains constant awareness of activities of all areas assigned in order to observe and act appropriately in the event of any suspicious or irregular activity.
- Completes all company-required training within designated time frames.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL/MENTAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical/mental demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time with intermittent breaks, sit, bend and lift up to 35 lbs.
- Ability to complete repetitive arm and shoulder movements with lifting.
- Ability to pull/push large carts with assistance weighing up to 800 lbs.
- Must possess ability to use all equipment associated with the position, including, but not limited to, computer keyboard, currency counters, jet sorter, 10-key calculator, and telephone.
- Must possess ability to learn and use various computer software programs such as CMS, SDS, Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Must possess ability to communicate effectively with guests and all levels of employees.
- Ability to work in a secured, small, enclosed space with varied temperatures and noise levels.
- Ability to work in a brightly lit, smoked filled casino environment with noise levels.
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain Valid Gaming license.
- Must be able to receive and maintain all required certification.
- Must complete all required company training.
Type of Employment: Part-Time
Premium Job Posting (contact for more information): Premium Job Posting